l

Bookmark It

Bookmark and Share

Tokyo Game Show '09

I know all of you heard this news as always, a game show held in japan(where almost all the great games came from).

Well, I'm only focusing on the DS games 'cause thats only what I play the most of my time but of course the other platform is still amazing but I only want to share what's new on DS games that will emerge in the US someday or maybe next year.

One of the games I see is the "Four Warriors of Light" or like the Final Fantasy III. It's a wow! for me 'cause I'm a fan of Square-Enix and this new game of Square's a lot of fun to see 'cause the background of the game is like you've painted the whole game. Thats the only news I get from the mentors, Gamespot.

But not only Four Warriors of Light is the only new in DS games, ofcourse there's a lot of new games that really gets you crave to have it now!

Here's a list of new DS games(only in japan for now folks!):
Again(Makers of Hotel Dusk)
Ninokuni(Level-5 Studio)
Tsumuji(Think of a game like Mini Ninjas)

Lets beat that game when it comes from the US(Hopefully guys...)

Admin, NINTENDO DS SOLUTION

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Your Blog